Photobucket

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Rachel Bilson: Hayden Christensen is a Very Attractive Man

Rachel Bilson opens up in the March 2008 issue of Seventeen magazine. The 26-year-old former O.C. actress chats up her former costar and ex-boyfriend Adam Brody as well as her Jumper costar Hayden Christensen.

Here are those interview snippets:

Are you still friends with Adam? Adam and I were really close. So it was convenient in the sense that the show was ending a few months after we split up. But I know we would still be friends even if the show went on longer because he’s really a good friend.

Was Jumper the first time you met Hayden [Christensen]? Actually, I thought it was, but once we were filming, we realized that we had met briefly at a party in L.A. But it was just “Hi, nice to meet you.”

It wasn’t like, Oh, my gosh, I like him! (laughs) No. He’s a very attractive man. And I remember that when I saw they cast him, I was like, Oh, he’s cute!

0 comments: