Photobucket

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Beckham Bunch are Back in Britain

Victoria Beckham lands at London’s Heathrow Airport with her three sons: Brooklyn, 9, Romeo, 5, and Cruz, 3. Nanny and security were in tow.

The Beckham bunch have returned to England to watch daddy David Beckham win his 100th England cap against France later in the week. (A cap just means participation in a soccer match.)

Becks is going to keep every memento from the match: “I plan on keeping my shirt… the socks and everything possible I can grab in my changing room. I’ve been lucky to swap shirts with some great players, but I’ll be keeping it this time. I am proud to wear the England shirt, to have worn it proudly for so many years.”

Pictured: Becks warms up during an England training session at London Colney and talking to the media during an England press conference at The Grove Hotel.

0 comments: