Photobucket

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Romeo Beckham Does Barneys

Victoria Beckham takes her middle son Romeo, 5 1/2, out for a shopping spree at The Grove in L.A. followed by Maxfields on Saturday afternoon. The pair sure spent lots of time atBarneys in Beverly Hills!

How cute is Romeo is his L.A. Lakers tracksuit??

Later in the evening, daddy David Beckham spoke out after a preseason friendly (the Los Angeles Galaxy tied FC Dallas 0-0).

“I heard that, one of the guys on the team texted me and said you’re leaving and apparently you’re not happy,” Becks said. “Nothing could be further from the truth. I’ve said from the moment I arrived everybody’s been great, not just from the soccer side but from the family side. The children are happy in the school and [my wife] Victoria is happy living in LA.”

0 comments: