Photobucket

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Heidi Montag is Riled Up to Register

After rapping for Nelly, Heidi Montag leaves MTV TRL Studios in Times Square, New York City on Monday.

Earlier this month, Heidi, 21, declared her support for John McCain, but had not yet registered to vote.

But she recently told MTV News, “I am definitely registering to vote. I’ve just been so busy and crazy filming and working on my album and working on my fashion show that I’ve hardly had any time,” she said at the Heidiwood fashion show.

Heidi also shared about her aspiring movie career. “The perfect movie I want to do is like [Jennifer Garner’s character] Sydney Bristow on Alias. I want to be, like, an action star. I want a big gun,” she laughed. “Like Angelina Jolie roles. I want to be the badass.”

She also turned down doing a movie for The Hills: “I’ve never discussed a movie possibility for The Hills…and I’m not sure if for my first movie I’d let Lauren Conrad narrate me, so I don’t think that would be something I would do. If I was doing movies, I’d want it to be with Denzel Washington or something like that. If they were to make a Hills movie, I wouldn’t be in it. No, thank you.”

0 comments: