Photobucket

Friday, April 4, 2008

Katherine Heigl is Glued to “Grey’s”

Katherine Heigl goes to the Beverly Center with her husband Josh Kelley in Los Angeles on Thursday.

There had been some rumors flying around that Katherine, 29, would would be leaving Grey’s Anatomy because of her recent box office successes, but she insists she’s looking forward to returning to the show and her role as Dr. ‘Izzie’ Stevens.

She says, “When I come back to Grey’s, I am actually really excited. After nine months a year for four years, of course you’re going to think, ‘I want to be someone else for a while.’

“I landed really good things and I did them in my breaks. It broke up the monotony of the character and I’m very, very grateful for opportunities. But Grey’s is such a good cast. Everybody is amazing.”

0 comments: