Photobucket

Friday, April 11, 2008

Katherine Heigl Wears Green Garb

Katherine Heigl arrives at Prospect Studios in some bright green garb in Hollywood to go back to work on Grey’s Anatomy on Thursday.

Katherine seems to be loving the extra brightly colored clothing, as we saw her last week in a bright, multi-colored coat.

Katherine recently admitted being a little shocked and embarrassed after trying to get the attention of her co-star TR Knight who then told her he was gay.

“When we were filming the pilot I was single and so was he and I kind of had my eye on him. I was getting nowhere and I was super-confused. I was like, ‘Hello? Do I have something hanging out of my nose? Why aren’t you paying any attention to me?’ Needless to say, it quickly became a friendship once he told me.”

0 comments: