Photobucket

Monday, April 28, 2008

Michelle Rodriguez Answers Fan Questions

Michelle Rodriguez takes to her MySpace page to answer some questions from her loyal fans. The 29-year-old former Lost star talks about her beauty regimen, dancing and previous film work. Here are some of the highlights:

On her favorite movie scene: “The scene I just shot for Fast And Furious 4, haven’t had action like that in a while. I can’t really detail anything but man, that was fun. Avatar was really fun to shoot [but I] can’t talk about that either. I guess [other] scenes you probably saw or can see, would be a flick I did like eight years ago, called three a.m., my second film ever. I was a taxi driver with late night shift and I was eating Chinese food from this dump in New York, I open my rice box and a massive roach was in the box. I thought that was classic.”

On learning from her DUI and jail time: “I woke up one day stopped b—-ing about why things happen, stopped blaming, and pointing. I just came to a realization that I created my own environment, whether it was a hole I dug for myself, or a realm full of possibilities. I woke up one day to own my life, with all its quirks and perks. I guess, I ride my life better than I ride a board or a horse, cause so far I haven’t really fallen off. If there’s anything I’m good at its untangling knots. I just take my time is all.

Read all of Michelle’s responses to her fans at MySpace.com.

0 comments: