Photobucket

Monday, May 12, 2008

Hilary Duff’s Shopping Wars

Hilary Duff does a little Mother’s day shopping on Robertson Blvd in Los Angeles on Saturday.

Hilary’s latest movie, War, Inc., is a dark political satire film starring John Cusack and Hilary Duff and directed by Joshua Seftel.

On working with John Cusack and Sir Ben Kingsley, Hilary told LA Confidential Magazine, “I’m really not shy at all, and since I’ve been working for such a long time, I’ve learned that when it’s time to not be shy, I go into autopilot or something. Being there with all of them…. They didn’t know what to expect of me and I didn’t know what to expect of them. We became such good friends. And working with John, he gives you such creative control. There was a superfun creative energy going around.”

0 comments: