Photobucket

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Gisele: Don’t Pull My Hair!

Model Gisele Bunchen and boyfriend/football player Tom Brady stop by Landry Design Group Inc. in Santa Monica, Calif. on Tuesday.

Speaking with GQ magazine, Gisele opened up about people not believing that her looks are all-natural! “The other day, a girl on my plane was pulling my hair. She was like, ‘I just want to check!’”, said Gisele.

The 27-year-old model also recently denied to GQ that she made the Forbes-quoted salary of $35 million last year. Gisele went on to say, “Do you think [salary]’s important to me? Look, this is my job. I take pictures. There is no big deal. I would like to know who this reporter is finding out all of these amounts. And I would like him to talk to my accountant and figure out where is the cash that’s missing. Because I haven’t seen it.”

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love gisele bündchen, she always has a natural look. of course models sometimes use hair-extensions, but this is normal, depending on the job.