Photobucket

Monday, June 23, 2008

Vanessa Hudgens: Zac Showers Everyday!

Vanessa Hudgens is featured in the August 2008 issue of CosmoGirl. Check out her interview to see what a day in the life of Vanessa is like and what her and boyfriend Zac Efron are really like.

Newsweek also did a (stupid) interview with Vanessa. (It’s the same interviewer who was completely unprofessional with Clay Aiken.) Here are some excerpts:

“HSM” director Kenny Ortega once told me you and Zac Efron started dating on the first “High School Musical,” and I don’t think I’ve ever heard that story. And I’m going to keep it that way.

You’re not going to tell me? No. Only because I don’t want to talk about it. It might hurt the relationship. That’s something I have to myself.

So, is it hard to go on dates? No. We do what we want.

Are the reports true that Zac doesn’t like to shower? That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. Whoever came up with that is completely idiotic.

Because when I met him, he smelled perfectly fine. He showers! He showers! ­Believe me, he does.

Every day? Yes! Of course.

To read the full interview, visit Newsweek.com.

To listen to full album from Vanessa’s entire album, Identified, visit AOL.com. The album is set to drop on Tuesday, July 1.

0 comments: