Photobucket

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Do You Fancy Jessica Simpson?

New promos of Jessica Simpson lying down on a bed of silk satin sheets have surfaced, presumably for her new Fancy perfume.

This is all part of the 28-year-old aspiring country singer’s fragrance development deal with Parlux, the same company who works with heiress Paris Hilton for her fragrances.

Jess has said, “With Fancy, I wanted to create a pretty fragrance, one that I could be just as comfortable wearing on the red carpet or every day with my favorite jeans. For me Fancy is just that–fancy. This is a special fragrance–personal, whimsical, playful and romantic with a heart of gardenia, an essence I truly cherish.”

The official launch for Fancy is next month, August 15.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, wanna exchange links with me? Kindly check my blog and tell me if you are interested. If you do, just add my blog in your blog roll and leave me a message with your URL and link. I will add you immediately once I receive your message. Thanks.