Photobucket

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Jamie Lynn Spears: Meet Maddie!

Jamie Lynn Spears opens up to OK! with an exclusive interview and photoshoot, talking about life as a mom!

For Jamie, family comes first, saying, “Around here, everyone has the same focus. The focus is family, and that’s a good way to live.”

The 17-year-old actress also talks about life with boyfriend Casey Aldridge, parenting classes and labor pains! “They’d told me it would be an eight- to 12-hour labor, and I was ready to have the baby in three to four hours,” said Jamie. “I had a perfect pregnancy and a perfect delivery. I was very blessed.”

The former Zoey 101 star continued, “We get up in the morning, and she gets her little bath. Then I get my bath. We have a routine, and I love routines. I’ve worked one out with her, and we’re happy going about our little life!”

0 comments: