Photobucket

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Alessandra Ambrosio is Pregnant — IT’S OFFICIAL!

Victoria’s Secret angel Alessandra Ambrosio just announced she’s pregnant on her official website!

Speculation of the 26-year-old’s pregnancy began over a month ago.

Here’s what Alessandra had to say:

“Hi everyone!

First of all, i would like to wish a happy new year to everybody and say that i have been really busy working a lot. Also, I would like to announce some really great news! My boyfriend Jamie and I were surprised in the beginning of the year with some delightful news that we are expecting our first child together!

This is a dream come true and a really special moment in our lives! I’m very happy to say that our baby looks healthy and that we are really excited to be mom and dad and raising a child together. I hope this year for you all has started full of amazing surprises like it has been with me.

For the time being, I ready to start to enjoy and dedicate myself to this new chapter in my life and I hope to be working soon enriched by our love for our new baby.”

0 comments: