Photobucket

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Lauren Conrad is a Crate & Barrel Babe

The Hills stars Lauren Conrad and BFF roommates Audrina Patridge and Lauren Bosworth shop at The Grove in Hollywood on Friday.

“Last weekend Lo, Audrina and I moved into our new house,” Lauren excitedly said. “We love it!”

The trio picked up household items for their new mini-mansion at Crate & Barrel and grabbed lunch at Mexican fast-food joint Baja Fresh.

Lauren, 22, also was seen holding her new pet pooch, Chloe.

“On Monday, I got a puppy from the pound,” Lauren shared. “She is the cutest puppy ever! Her name is Chloe. She is a lab/shepherd mix. I’m not getting much sleep because she thinks night time is play time. Ashes (my cat) is not thrilled with her, but I think they will become friends.”

Lauren and Audrina’s handbags are Chanel.

New eps of The Hills start Monday, March 24th.

0 comments: