Photobucket

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Jessica Alba Loves Her Ham & Cheese

Jessica Alba attends the premiere of her latest thriller, The Eye, at the Gaumant Marignan cinema in Paris, France on Tuesday.

Prior to the premiere, Jessica blogged this little tidbit about herself: “I am currently getting my makeup done to go to the premiere of my movie. Can’t wait to get home and rest. Every day I have eaten ham and cheese sandwiches, I cant get enough of them. Wish they had these back in the states, the bread is amazing. My tummy is getting bigger by the second and the little one must like the food too because it is moving and kicking like crazy. IT’S THE BEST.”

The Fantastic actress also talked about her time at Paris Fashion Week and a recent concert she went to: Went to the Lanvin show and the Rodin museum in Paris…amazing. Also saw Amy Winehouse perform. She has such an incredible voice. She’s definitely a throwback…reminiscent of Ella [Fitzgerald].”

Jess, 26, and fiance Cashers, 28, are expecting their little one late May/early June.